Should I get a nose job, chin implant, neck lift/fat removal or get all of those? (Photo)

For some time now I have been unhappy with my nose. But lately I have noticed that it might be my weak chin that is making my profile look weird. I also noticed that I have some neck fat that is giving me a double chin sort of. What would be my best option to go with? Thanks!

Rhinoplasty plus chin augmentation is a great combination...

When you look at your profile, you have a curved shape to your face because of your larger nose and small chin. Rhinoplasty will decrease the size of the nose and a chin implant can add projection in a natural appearing manner. Afterwards, you will have a straighter line to your profile which looks great. We often times liposuction at the same time as chin implantation because as the skin tightens in the neck, the chin implant magnifies the great result. Be sure to see a rhinoplasty specialist for consultation.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, Chin augmentation and Submental Liposuction for balanced Profile

Dear lazer1104, To best balance your profile and overall facial aesthetics I would suggest a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation and sub-mental liposuction. Rhinoplasty to reduce the nasal dorsum, chin augmentation to address the weak chin and sub-mental liposuction to address the fatty deposit under the neck. The combination of these procedures should provide you a very nice result with a more masculine and balanced jawline and overall appearance. Seek consultation with some experts in the field and have digital imaging performed to show you the proposed results, review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking results. See the link below and video above for some examples. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Multiple procedure

Face to face consultation is ideal, but from the photigraph, i personally feel Rhinoplasty with chin augmentation will give you better out come.
Once chin implant done , your under chin skin readjust so you will not feel extra  fat more  you have nice long neck  you will get good result

best of luck

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Nose Job and or Chin Implant?

Hi and thanks for your photos and question.  Yes, I think that you would be a great candidate for a chin implant and rhinoplasty.  I don't see any extra fat in your neck or any need for a neck lift.  Your nose has a bit of a dorsal hump and is over projected with wide nasal bones and a bulbous tip and you have a weak chin.  You would do very well with a chin implant and rhinoplasty.  Computer imaging would be great to show you the difference that can be achieved.

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, decreasing the projection of the nose, narrowing the bridge and refine the tip. Just as important as the rhinoplasty procedure is placement of a chin implant to bring the chin forward to help with facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. Chin implants are manufactured a large  variety of shapes and sizes which is best determined at the time of the consultation and examination. Liposuction in the neck can help remove fatty deposits in that location to improve the jawline which would be complimentary to the chin implant. For information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Nose, chin, etc

Your chin is decidedly short and the jaw is narrow. I think that you would benefit from an extended, silastic chin implant. If the pocket is made correctly, the implant stays forever. In over 40 years of surgery and somewhere north of 1,500 chin implants, I find that my complication rate is next to nil.
A standard, closed rhinoplasty should be done to lift the nose, removed the bump and refine the tip. I cannot appreciate any significant fat that needs to be removed,

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

A chin implant will make a significant difference in your profile and alone give the illusion of decreasing the size of you nose. This implant will also improve the definition and contour of your neck. If possible consider a rhinoplasty to remove the hump, narrow the bridge and refine the nasal tip.

Profile changes

From the photos submitted I think the chin is most important. The nose is less relevant but could be very conservatively shaved in the bridge. From the front, the tip could be refined as well. There is no role for fat excision or transfer and certainly no role for a neck lift. 

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a rhinoplasty with dorsal hump reduction.  You are a great candidate for a chin implant, which can performed at the same time.  I highly recommend a medpor implant with screw fixation.  This provides longterm strength of the chin implant.  Silicone chin implants tend to malrotate over time. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD