Lost my bottom Invisalign tray and switched into a new tray four days early.

Yesterday I lost my bottom Invisalign tray. I had both trays on an open napkin and when I went back to put my retainers in, the bottom one wasn't there. I only had four more days of wearing that retainer so my mom suggested that I switch to the next tray, which is my very last one! I switched it last night and they feel fine. Is it okay that I switched it four days early?

Timing of trays

Yes, Invisalign is not an exact science. If you switch the trays a few days earlier it should not make a noticeable difference in the treatment outcome. As long as the next tray seats completely then you should be okay. 

Miami Dentist