Life immediately after BBL, Lipo and BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like? (photo)

Gearing up for a well deserve body transformation. I'm having a BBL, lipo of the arm,my stomach,back n flanks. Then this hideous residue from child birth, my deflated boobs, getting BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like, esp with sleepin/sitting. I know its not recommended but with the popularity of the combination of these procedures I want to know if and what are the ways to cope with these procedures without compromising any or all of their outcome.

Planning your Mommy Makeover Recovery

Healing after a  #tummytuck will require time. Some patients are out of bed and walking the night of surgery and every hour while awake. I allow my patients to return to work at one to two weeks with 14 days preferred.  However, no lifting or straining.  At three weeks, increased level of activity and full with no restrictions, at 6 weeks. #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. Also some severe scars can be treated with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing. Additionally, scar therapy with scar maturation products (e.g. BioCorneum or Embrace) are suggested for managing scars. However, we recommend you wait to use scar improving products until a few weeks following your surgery. 
As I advise my patients, if your work keeps you sedentary, you may return whenever you feel up to it. If your work is strenuous, wait until your work activity does not cause any superficial pain. 
Some employers will modify a person’s job duties so they can back sooner, but without physical activity. Our office can provide our patients with a note stating they are not to engage in strenuous activity for a specified period of time. The note will not disclose what procedure they have underwent. Therefore, you may have to request a similar note from your surgeon if you are not independently employed. I recommend avoiding heavy lifting and strenuous #activity for six weeks following your surgery. With that said, it may help you plan your return to work accordingly.

As for heavy lifting and other #strenuous #activities, it should be avoided for until you have clearance from your surgeon. You may, however, do normal activities at any time if they cause no pain or #discomfort. Let your body tell you what you can or cannot do. Aerobic exercise will raise your blood pressure, which could cause late bleeding and harm your result. Once you begin exercising again, start gently and let your body tell you what it can tolerate. Don’t rush!!  If you have concerns about your healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

How is life after the BBL and and breast lifting?

Assuming that you are a candidate for the BBL, since there are no photos, you would need about 2 weesks off from work. You are asically asking for a mommy makeover without a tummy tuck. These 2 procedures are very common in my office and are usually performed simultaneoulsy. Most aptients can return to wok in 10-14 days. You will have soreness in the initial post-op period which usually subsides after several days. You should consult with a BoardCertified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performin the BBL as well as combining both procedures. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Life immediately after BBL, Lipo and BL without implants. I want to know how life after these procedures will be like?

Hopefully you will enjoy your post surgery life. But recovery takes weeks and this can be discussed with your chosen surgeon...

The key to getting the best result is to find a surgeon who is an expert at all of these procedures. I have modified recovery protocols to help in recovery as I perform breast surgery and BBLs at the same time very frequently.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA