Can I do PRP on my scar tissue? (Photos)

i had an FUE and developed necrosis in my front area, its been removed and allowed to be healed naturally, the wond still little bit not elelvated to rest of my sculp level, one of the hair transplant dr recommended me to do prp on my wond area to prep it for future FUE, is that ok? till now i had 3 session of prp

PRP for scars

I'm sport you've experienced this devastating complication. PRP can certainly be used on areas of scars. I have found that it makes scars softer and improves the appearance. I would request that it be injected and that a microneedling device be passed over the scar with the PRP rubbed into the puncture sites. Good luck!

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon