How much is a mommy makeover w/ lipo to flanks and recovery room and garments? (photos)

I'm 5'3 140lbs I like my size I don't want to be too thin but I hate my wide protruding stomach. I would also like my breasts done there not horrible just slightly deflated and a little sagging. I been researching a yr now and ten thousand is as high as I want to go pls help me.

Costs of Mommy Makeover, including garments, etc.

Often the amount of time spent in the O.R. determines the price.  This may translate into how many areas of procedures you are doing, (time for each area to be completed).  Surgery prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  There are many variables in price.  Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc).  Beware of bargain basement pricing.  Cheap can become expensive quickly.  Best to see a few board certified plastic surgeons.  Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Estimated Costs for a Mommy Makeover and Seeking a Board-Certified Surgeon

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

In the Mid-West: $10,000-$15,000

The cost of mommy makeover surgery varies significantly and is dependent upon a multitude of variables. It’s important to understand these variables and how they contribute to any fee quote you may receive. For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia charges, facility fees and implant charges or just the surgeon’s fee?                 The mommy makeover is a highly individualized surgical procedure that addresses changes in the breasts, abdomen and flanks following pregnancy. Most women need abdominoplasty and liposuction of the hips and thighs. The breasts may require reduction, augmentation, lift or augmentation in combination with a lift. There are multiple fee quote possibilities depending upon the patients’ needs and it’s important to remember that multiple procedure discounts are available.                 In the Midwestern United States, where I practice, the fees for a mommy makeover with anesthesia and facility fees included typically range between $10,000 and $15,000, depending upon the exact combination chosen. It’s very important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues. Make sure all your questions are answered.

Pricing

A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that you choose to have. While most women get a breast lift/augmentation and a tummy tuck, you may want to have more than that done, or less. For that reason, pricing depends on what procedures you are wanting to have. Usually, if it's a breast lift and augmentation as well as a tummy tuck, it would be about $18,000 or so, depending on the type of tummy tuck (that price is based on a full tummy tuck).  

Ronald Levine, MD

Pricing for mommy makeover

You would probably require a full tummy tuck based on your photo, and for your breasts, you would have to determine what you'd like to do to improve them. You may want to reduce size, make them perkier, or make them larger. Procedures can also be combined. As a result, the cost of surgery can range from $8000-$12000 in Toronto, Ontario.

Costs

Hello. The costs for Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty will vary depending on what region of the US you live in and the physician doing the surgery. The cost can usually be broken down in to the surgical fee, the operating room fee, and the anesthesia fee. As the OR and anesthesia often charge by the hour, these fees can vary depending on how long it takes to do the procedure. Someone very petite with no fat (just loose skin) will take less time than someone larger. Total costs in the Bay Area probably range from under 10K to close to 15K or 20K. Depending on your insurance plan, repair of a hernia at the same time may be covered as well as some or all of the OR and anesthesia costs. This can vary widely. Hope this answers your question. See a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in body contouring and tummy tucks for more individualized information. Good luck!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a mommy makeover depends on the combination of procedures.

A mommy makeover including and abdominoplasty, mastopexy with implants, and liposuction will probably cost between 10 and $15,000.

Cost for Mommy Makeover

The cost for liposuction of the flank including anesthesia and facility charge ranges widely depending on the  amount of fat that is removed and body mass index. 
The cost would be approximately $5-6000.

Mommy Makeover

The cost of a Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) including liposulture of the waist and lower back average 6500 including Operating Room, anesthesia and garments wit one days stay. Breast Augmentation is 2000 doctors fees.

How much is a mommy makeover w/ lipo to flanks and recovery room and garments?

Costs for a mommy makeover will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the procedure standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., liposuction, surgical garment, implants, etc.). When I think of a mommy makeover, it includes a tummy tuck, breast lift, and possibly breast implants. A range in price ~$9000-15000 is not unreasonable. $10-12K would be a reasonable cost on average. A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD