Dark scars on NOSE. What should I do?

Hi, I have blackheads on my nose like 4 years ago, and with my foolishness I removed them by using razor blade, and that caused many black scars on my nose. I am not sure these scars were caused by razor blade cutting or not, but i am assuming so. And I have eye sight so i used to wear spectacles And even that made scars on my nose. These scars are making me look bad. So I need some products or what ever to get rid out of all the scars.

Improving the nasal skin

Thank you for your question. I would see a dermatologist to see if there is a lightening cream to help even your skin tone.

See dermatolgist

A bleaching cream could lighten the dark areas containing hydroquinone ,steroid, tretinoin .This can be used initially and if not totally successfully the area can be lasered with an erbium laser to a depth of 200 microns. This will result in temporary stabbing and lightening of coor. But this will heal well within a few weeks. Good luck

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Improving dark scars on the face

For dark scars on the face, I recommend a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, light chemical peels, and Melarase creams to help smooth out complexion. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS