Getting my chin reshaped, will that make my face more feminine? (photo)

I am a 21 yr old female and I want to get my chin reshaped. I want it to be more pointed. Would that be possible? I feel like the bottom of my face is more manly. Do you have any suggestions for getting a more female face?

Chin Reshaping

The best method to narrow your chin is through intraoral T-shaped reduction osteotomies. This chin reshaping technique helps narrow the chin and make it more V-shapes from the front view. 

Chin shape

Yes, it is possible by changing the width and perhaps the height. More images would be needed to assess it but the concept is valid. You appear to have some asymmetry which can also be helped at the same time. The surgeon will be able to evaluate the overall contours of the face.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon