Fraxel Laser for Sun Spots and Saggy Arms?

The skin on my arms is getting saggy and I have some sun spots. Will Fraxel Laser work for this and which one, Restore or Repair?

Also, which one is better for the decolletage area? I am in my late 40's, fair-skinned. Thanks

Fraxel Re:Store Can resurface Sun Spots

Fraxel Re:Store should work well on your decolletage area, where the skin is quite delicate and thin. Depending on the degree of sagging, it is possible your arms would respond better to Re:Pair. Re:Pair can both fade the sun spots plus tighten your skin. However, pale skin tends to be more sensitive, so I would advise a patch test. If you can't tolerate Re:Pair, Re:Store could work for the arms as well, although it may take more sessions. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist.

San Diego Dermatologist

Laser for sun spots & arm sagging

Fraxel RE:store can be done safely. Fraxel Re:pair can also be used but, the density of the energy must be significantly reduced compared with that on the face to minimize the chance of scarring. The neck and chest skin do not have the same healing properties as the facial skin.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel Restore will be better for both problems

For brown spots on the decolletage as well as your arms Fraxel Restore will work well.

You may have to have multiple session done.

Also you may get some tightening with this procedure as well

Fraxel Repair can be used on the decolletage area as well but with caution as there is a slight chance of scarring.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon