Which is more likely to cause damage from Fraxel Repair: the laser itself, the settings, or the practitioner? Does the pressure applied by the practitioner also make a difference or contribute to bad results from Fraxel Laser?
What is Likely to Cause Bad Fraxel Laser Results?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 1
Best way to ensure great results with Fraxel Repair
The best way to ensure great results is to
1. seek advice from a Board Certified Dermatologist
2. The Dermatologist should be doing the procedure (not delegating to staff, i.e. nurse)
3. The Dermatologist should have done at least 50-100 cases.
4. Look carefully at all the doctor's before and after photos. Make sure the lighting, camera angles, and shadows are the same. Patients in the photos should not be wearing any makeup.
5. you should feel comfortable with your doctor. If you feel like there is something wrong, don't do it.
I hope this helps. Take care, Dr. Groff
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.