Fraxel laser and ultra therapy for droopy upper eyelids treatment information and who is the best in Vancouver, Canada?

I have a few questions about ultra therapy and fraxel laser. How long does it take to see results and how long do the results last? Also are there any risks as it is on my eyelid? Is there a special type of these machines that should be used for this procedure or are all fraxel and ultra therapy machines the same? Lastly what is the total cost of the treatment? I live in Vancouver Canada do you know of any physician in my area that is good? Thank you for all your help I really appreciate it.

Fraxel laser and Skin tightening for eyes

Thermage and Fraxel are both made by the same company (Valeant formerly Solta).  Fraxel laser is generally not performed on the upper eyelids and will not help with droopiness.  Thermage with help with the upper eyelids and is performed in the office and takes at least two hours.  It is a painless procedure and you can return to work the same day.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage.