Can fraxel Laser improve acne pits after multiple treatments?

How long will it take after the first treatment to see results on acne pits?

Fraxel for Acne Scars

Fraxel Laser can help improve Acne scars (any type) but multiple treatments are needed to see the most optimal results. Most patients can expect approximately between a 20%-50% correction.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel Laser and Acne scars

Fraxel Laser has become the gold standard for treating acne scars.  It will take several treatments depending on the depth of the scars to improve the appearance.  One of the main benefits is that there is little down time for the treatments involved, usually only two days.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist in your city with experience in cosmetic lasers, especially Fraxel.

Acne scars will improve with multiple treatments of the Fraxel Dual but I'm leaning towards the Infini now for acne scars

I would say that the Fraxel Dual is pretty much the gold standard for helping acne scarring.  Some would argue that the fractional CO2 is.  Using either will take multiple treatments to achieve improvements, less with the CO2.  It takes up to 6 months to see the final results of the laser.  The Infini is a new microneedling fractional radiofrequency device that I feel might be better than lasers.  It has very little downtime, very little risk, and is safe for all skin types, even tanned skin.  Please see blog and video.  I'm the highest volume user of this device and have written a white paper about it.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon.  Destin, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD