I had Fraxel Dual 1550/1927 Laser treatment 13 days ago. Should I be peeling a second time?

After week one, the directions for post skin care said to use Lytera Skin Brightening lotion. so I did. The next day I was swollen around eyes where they had not even done Fraxel. I am red and peeling again! Should I wait to use this product Lytera, after I peel the second time? Is this normal? The petrolatum moisturizer clogs my pores. Can you suggest any other moisturizer? should I do something else?

Swelling and Fraxel

Fraxel is a fabulous procedure for sun damage, facial pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.  It sounds like your reaction is to the Lytera Skin Brightening lotion.  I would consult your treating dermatologist for this type of reaction.  I prefer Epiceram to patients post-Fraxel for a moisturizer since it is less likely to clog the skin.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience in Fraxel.