Am I a candidate for panniculectomy? (photo)

29 yrs old weighing 330 lbs. I get constant rashes/infections under my belly. My back hurts all the time. Am I a good candidate? I have insurance or can pay out of pocket. I would like this procedure to stop the rashes and infection but also to eliminate some back pain as well as boost my confidence a bit...I mean it's embarrassing knowing I cannot see my own privates.

Panniculectomy/Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck/ Liposuction/Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon