Should I lipo inner thighs. Please look at these thighs and let me know your opinion. (photos)

I had my inner and outer thighs coolsculpted and the outer was great but the inner did not take. I had three consultations and all differing about what I should do from thigh lift, to lipo to coolsculpting again. My final consult today I felt comfortable with us performing lipo on my inner thighs

Coosculpting vs. lipo

The inner thighs don't look too bad to me. If you think any results were obtained with coolsculpting, you may want to try another treatment. If not, liposuction is the next step. This needs to be approached conservatively because overresection is easy to do in this area, leaving indentations and contour deformities.

Charleston Plastic Surgeon

Inner/outer thighs and knees would look so much better if they were liposuctioned.

Liposuction would  make a big improvement in the thighs and knees when done under local and with the smaller cannulas for best results. Too many patients are finding out that they are just wasting their money on the gimmicky nonsurgical methods which usually do nothing.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat Removal and Skin Tightening Without Surgery

Individuals who do not have an excessive amount of fat in an area (such as in these photos) can get very nice results from Exilis which is a non-surgical technique to both eliminate fat and tighten the skin. Traditional liposuction and to a certain extent Cool Sculpting can both remove fat but neither technique directly affects looseness of the skin. These two techniques rely on the natural ability of the skin to contract. Skin quality, age and the more the skin has been stretched all affect the ability of the skin to shrink again. In these photos there is some skin dimpling on the posterior thighs, the lateral thighs and the buttocks. This represents a degree of excess skin.

Exilis has the ability to both remove fat (better than Cool Sculpting in my opinion) and directly stimulate the skin to contract. I think that in this case, Exilis can achieve an excellent result without surgery and the necessary recovery associated with a surgical procedure. For more information about Exilis please see the web link below.

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Inner Thigh Lipo -- Get VASER HI DEF for the most contouring and tightening

I think for this area traditional liposuction in those thinner doesn't give the best results.  Although, what matters most is WHO is doing the procedure, VASER will give more skin tightening and be better at contouring the full inner thigh.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Should I lipo inner thighs. Please look at these thighs and let me know your opinion.

Coolsculpting removes only fat cells and then the  skin must passively shrink, as with lipoplasty; however, lipoplasty is experienced hands can better sculpt(3D shape) an area than Coolsculpting and better controls skin shrinkage by removing fat more superficially(closer to the skin).
Finally you may have only a skin issue and may benefit from non invasive skin tightening.
Hope this helps.

Andrew Kornstein, MD, FACS

Inner thigh liposuction

From the photos you supplied I think you would be a good candidate for fine cannula liposuction of that area. I tell my patients that we have to be very careful with the amount of fat removed from the inner thigh because of the poor elasticity in this area. Laser liposuction would have the advantage of adding some skin tightening. Hope this is helpful. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Liposuction

You would benefit from liposuction of your thighs and should consider either a laser assisted or ultrasound assisted technique.

John Burns, MD

Leg liposuction

Thank you for asking about your leg liposuction.

I think careful liposuction of your inner thighs is likely to give you a nice result

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes

Good candidate for liposuction the medial thighs.

From the photographs provided it looks as though you'd get a good result from liposuction the medial thighs. This is an area that generally does well. Your experience with cool sculpting is fairly typical.

Liposuction for inner thighs

It appears from the photos that you have some mild localized collection of fat there that may respond well to liposuction. it also appears that there is cellulite with loose skin. Neither of these conditions will improve with liposuction if that is your main concern.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon