Pulled out hairs out of other areas after hair transplant ?

Hey I had a hair transplant 1 month ago in the front of my head and my question is would it affect my transplant result if i pull out hairs on other areas (e.g. beard area to style the beard) ? Or is there no connection ? Thank you much

If you had a hair transplant to your scalp and you pulled on your beard hair it will not affect the scalp hair.

If you had a hair transplant to your scalp and  you pulled  on your beard hair it will not affect the scalp hair.  If you are concerned follow up with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pulling out hair

If you did not pull hair from the transplant, pulling others hairs will have no effect. I would ask why you are pulling out hairs? 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon