Dandruff dangerous for the transplant ? (photos)

Hey I am know 1 month and 1 week post OP and my question is if dandruff on the transplant area can be harmful for the result ? I use the sebamed ph neutral shampo(picture of the condition after shampooing with dandruff and the ingredients of the shampoo are in the photos). Thank you for every answer.

Dandruff is a scalp condition and it should not affect the transplanted hairs. If you're having issues it is best to contact

Dandruff is a scalp condition and it should not affect the transplanted hairs.  If you're having issues it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dandruff and a hair transplant

People who have dandruff may have more flaking after a hair transplant. The use of a good anti-dandruff shampoo make sense at this point in your recovery

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is dandruff dangerous for the transplant?

OG_335,It should be fine to continue to use your dandruff shampoo after surgery. I like alternating with Nizoral 2% on alternate days. Lather and leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing. Check with your surgeon for further instructions. 
Sincerely,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD, FISHRS
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon