What are some solutions for my teeth? (Photos)

I don't have straight teeth as you can see, my alignment is shifted to the right. The bottom isn't too crooked but the two front bottom ones are missing and replaced with something I'm not sure what. I had an extraction on my 4th tooth from the left side so I need a dental implant there I believe. I am only 21 and I'm so embarrassed to smile ! Please help. I honestly don't want braces, can I do veneers ? I am willing to travel anywhere in CA to get a procedure done !

#Invisalign then #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I would recommend orthodontic treatment to correct you smile. It is possible to correct a midline shift by using porcelain veneers if the midline shift is small, but a greater midline shift, like yours, is more difficult to treat and can only be minimized using veneers. If traditional braces aren't for you, consider Invisalign. Invisalign involves you wearing a series of almost invisible aligners. After your teeth are properly aligned, then veneers would be recommended to give you the best esthetic results. I would recommend consulting with an orthodontist and an experienced cosmetic dentist to determine your options. Always look at before and after photos when selecting your dentist. They will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. I'll attach a link of a patient of mine who's already beautiful smile was greatly enhanced using porcelain veneers. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)

your best option is braces, but if you really are not interested in doing this procedure, well you will need to think about it, because you are only 21, and you still have a long life, you can do veneers if you want and they will look great, but you will not correct your bite, and this is no good for you in along term solution, the best way to go, is to have braces, and then veneers

Braces or invisalign

Definitely your best solutions are aligners. Nothing is better than the health and your teeth looks good. If you want something more sthetic there are damon braces sthetic that are transparent and looks really good also doing a faster and bets job than traditional ones. Also invisalign are a really good option for you.... 

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

best option for u is aligner . u can go for braces also if u r comfortable with that. veneers is not good option in your case as there is around  5 mm AP discrepancy in upper arch.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist