Will my skin relax and go back to normal after stitches dissolve?

I had open rhinoplasty 10 days ago. When my stitches were removed on one side the base stared retracting and I had to get sutures put back in. I've noticed since that one side was resititched it has pulled that side down a bit cause it to look different than the other side. I have dissolveable stitches right now. Will the skin relax and go back to being even like it was before once the stitches dissolve or is the suture going to keep it in the exact place?

for this sort of problem if you could post photos of the area of concern it allows us to make a proper assessment