Safest way to fix face with fat loss from bad laser?

I had horrible complications from laser treatments that thinned out my skin and melted all the fat in my face leaving it bony, gaunt, and hollow all over. I've been researching fat grafting and fillers, but they all seem so risky (the unpredictable and often temporary results from fat grafts, the necrosis and potential blindness from fillers, etc - and those are things that can happen to a normal face, let alone one that's already been compromised). Is there any hope to get a normal face back safely?

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt and contour the face. I suggest consulting with an expert to achieve optimal results with safety as the number one goal. Best, Dr. Emer