What options do I have for my stomach? (photos)

Skin is saggy, considering laser lipo, mini tummy tuck, or??

Mini tummy tuck

Looking at your photos I would recommend vaser lipo. Vaser lipo would help to break down fatty tissue whilst sculpting the body and provide you with better definition and tone. Additionally, Thermage can help to tighten and tone the skin in this area. I would try these options first and if you feel that you are not getting the results you desire then a mini tummy tuck could be your best option.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Laser Lipo vs tummy tuck

It depends on your goals and expectations. Based on your pictures you appear to have mild to moderate skin laxity and if your goal is a tight flat stomach, a tummy tuck will give you the best results. However since you don't have a lot of excess skin you can get really good results with Laser Lipo, which we perform under local anesthesia and with a lot less downtime. Make sure you get evaluated by an expert to discuss your goals and options. Good luck.

Renata Wix-Harris, MD
Livingston Physician

#lipo

Im not a big fan of SmartLipo as it doesn't necessarily offer much advantage for skin tightening in patients like yourself. I would suggest a liposculpting and mini-Tuck based on the pics you have posted. 

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS

What options do I have for my stomach?

Based on the pictures, SmartLipo is not likely to help. A fully tummy tuck with muscle repair may be the best option. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS