What are my options to cover up a brain surgery scar?

I have a scar on the back of my head that was the result of a brain surgery. Now that I am starting to lose my hair, it is difficult to hide the scar. Are there any surgeries available for me to help hide the scar?

Several options

Dear Bolt 

This is an excellent question and I see this quite often. There are many options including excision of the scar and revision, paying special attention to preservation of hair follicles, to hair transplant to the scar bed, to tattooing of the scar to camouflage the area. Ultimately, you will need to include pictures or visit your plastic surgeon for more targeted advice. I hope this helps!

Newport Beach Physician