Lip shaking better but should I go back?

I am now 10 days after lip injections. My lips both do not shake as much thankfully but still shaky when doing lip liner at the vermilion borders, cupids bow, and jowl area. I was told by my primary care Doctor and also answers from previous doctors that it was the technique and needle (she did not use a block). I have .02 ml left. Today is my follow up apt. She is a board certified doctor and specializes on Medical Aesthetics & Laser. Would you advise not getting the rest of Juvaderm by her?

Thank you for sharing your question and I am happy to hear that your symptoms have been gradually improving.  If you are happy with your results there is no reason to go back to your injector for the remainder of your filler, as the remaining amount is small and it is likely best to avoid further irritation to the area for now.  

Shaking Post Lip Injections/Juvederm--Lip Augmentation with Fillers (Restylane, Juvederm) or Lip Implant or Fat --Facial Resurfa

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment options, if you are unhappy you can reverse the filler and get a different techniue at the next visit.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Follow up lip spasms after injection

Due to the previous problems you had and that the remaining filler is very small, I'd call and cancel other injectioin also you aren't completely better. Blocks have nothing to do with this. I never do blocks for lip injections. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD