I have 3 scars on my forehead. Two are indented. I'm looking for a doctor in the San Francisco Bay Area (Photo)

I've gotten these scars from accidents. They are both well over a year old. The one between my eyes is over ten years old. Thank you for your interest and responding. I'm looking to get these fixed soon. I'm open minded to treatment.

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Lasers, microneedling/PRP and fillers can all work to help scars. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.