Can I get coolsculpting in my abdomen?

I would like try coolscalpting for my abdomen. I checked coolscalpting website. " The CoolSculpting procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in the treated areas." I had Botox, restylane and radiesee (my lip, cheek, chin and neck) few month ago.

Can I get coolsculpting in my abdomen?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend visiting a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about the procedure, and determine if you are a candidate. An in-person assessment is always best. 

Regards, 

Abdomen and CoolSculpting

The CoolSculpting procedure is FDA cleared for the abdomen area with great results depending on each patient and the amount/type of fat in the area. The best way to see if this would be a great treatment for you is to schedule an in person consultation with your Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon. Most patients that do treat successfully in this area do so by following the recommended treatment plan given to them by their doctor. This typically includes a minimum of 2, sometimes 3 treatments in the area to get the optimal results. 

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting of the Abdomen

We have had great success with Coolsculpting and reducing subcutaneous fat of the abdomen.  Once assessed, your treatment provider can confirm your candidacy and provide you with a customized treament plan. 

Christopher Assad, MD, BSc, FRCSC

Cool sculpting

Coolscultping is a proven technique and works very well on the abdomen in selected individuals.  That said, is is not the best solution for many situations.  It is really necessary for you to have an in person consultation with an experienced plastic surgeon to give you the full perspective and options.  

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

CoolSculpting and the Abdomen

Yes the abdomen is a wonderful area to be treated with CoolSculpting. The CoolSculpting procedure eliminates stubborn fat safely and effectively, without surgery or downtime. This fat reduction treatment is the only FDA-cleared procedure to use controlled cooling to safely target and eliminate diet- and exercise-resistant fat. CoolSculpting results are proven, noticeable, and lasting, so you'll look and feel great from every angle.
Freeze away fat? It comes down to science. Fat cells freeze at higher temperatures than surrounding tissues. CoolSculpting technology safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. The treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), and then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.
You can reshape your body! We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Additional sessions may further enhance your results. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
It’s easy to sit back, relax and say goodbye to stubborn fat. After we select the area(s) to be treated, the device is positioned on your body and controlled cooling is applied. During your procedure, you may choose to read, check email, or even take a nap.
The CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is completely non-surgical, so you can typically return to work and normal activities immediately.
You will like what you see. In the weeks and months following your procedure, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they're gone for good.
Are you ready to love every view of you? The sooner you set up your consultation, the sooner you'll see results in the mirror—long-term results in those areas that have resisted all efforts through diet and exercise. Contact us today to find out if the CoolSculpting fat freezing procedure is right for you.
Results and patient experience may vary.

M. Azhar Ali, MD, FACS
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Yes, you can treat the abdomen with coolsculpting. As noted below you can also treat that area with liposuction and assisted liposuction, be it VASER or laser, etc. I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon who also utilizes coolsculpting so they can review all the options and make a proper recommendation for you.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting/ Sculpsure and Abdomen VERSUS VASER HI DEF LIPOSUCTION

Coolsculpting improves the fat on the abdomen but 20% per treatment and often requires multiple applicators to be used to get contouring and a few treatments. a vaser hi definition procedure gives much more contouring and shaping.  I suggest a formal consultation with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting the Andomen

The abdomen is a common area that is treated with CoolSculpting. In fact, it is an FDA cleared area.  However, it is important to consult with a CoolSculpting trained professional to make sure you are a candidate for procedure.

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. Coolsculpting is an effective and highly reputable treatment for non surgical fat reduction. It permanently eliminates fat cells with no downtime. On average there is at least a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area. I would recommend an in person consultation to determine a treatment plan along with your candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cool Sculpt to Abdomen

Cool Sculpting is an excellent option for non invasive fat reduction of the stomach on the right client. We have our team of certified RN's do a consultation on every patient and review whether or not they are a candidate. About half our consults are better surgical candidates based on expectations or desired outcomes. Go to a place you trust or travel to a great center. We have done over 2000 treatments and have many before and after photos for people to see.