Options if right bottom wisdom tooth with top part of attached crown broken off? No dental insurance at the moment. (Photos)

The rest of tooth remaining deep under gumline and rest of porcelain crown attached to gum. Part of Crown connected to gum is sharp and jagged. Can't feel part of original tooth within gum. Looks like black hole. No pain so far to bottom right wisdom tooth. Actually both my bottom wisdom teeth were pulled and root canal in 2010. I think this was the tooth that was cracked and rotting with pain at the end of 2009 to 2010.

Options for broken tooth #DrSoftTouch

Unfortunately, if the tooth is broken off at the gumline, it would need to be removed. I would recommend seeing your dentist as soon as possible to have the tooth evaluated. The cost of an exam and x-ray would likely cost less than $100.  Good luck and I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.