I'd like to know if the Picosure laser can be used on my skin? (Photo)

Hi, I'd like to know if the Picosure laser can be used on my skin. I'm african-french and my skin tone isn't "dark". The tattoo i'd like to remove is on my arm (inside) and measures 4 cm (1.5748 inches) I know the risks of hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation, but my tattoo is small. If I moisturize my skin deeply after each laser appointment and twice a day for a week or more, do the risks will be minimized? Thank you (Sorry I don't speak a very good english)

Skin color and PicoSure

Thanks for your question. In the past, it was difficult to develop lasers that would work on all skin pigments, tattoo ink colors, and dark scars. However, the PicoSure laser is revolutionary because it has been developed and approved for use on nearly every tattoo ink color and pigment color. So, what previous lasers couldn't accomplish can easily be done by the PicoSure laser. It’s always best to have an in-person consultation with a board certified dermatologist. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Katz