Does my implant have bottoming out? Can it be worse and how to fix it please? (Photo)

I am 2,5 month post-op now (200cc, really petite and without any breast tissue to begin with) First everything went perfect, after 1month my surgeon even told me I could lift again ( I do bodybuidling workout style). But since, my left breast still swell or has dropped and I guess it has bottoming out. Does it can be worse ? I have to stop upper physical activities for one month again, but when I am going to do it again does it's going to drop anyways or it can scab over and stay this way ?

Implant issue

I think that you need to be seen in person and review your preop photos as well. Best to speak with your surgeon first. Good luck.