Help! Hit my nose 7 days post op...

I got hit on the nose pretty hard by my man's arm during sleep, it hurt really bad (I woke up in tears) but no blood, I iced it straight away and took arnica. 2 hours after, my nose feels normal again, I am exactly 7 days post op and got the cast off yesterday. I had an ultrasonic septorhinoplasty, had v little bruising and oedema that have both subsided, it still looks ok but I'm worried... Is there anything I can do besides taking arnica? Did I compromised my results and to what extent?

Follow-up with your surgeon

Besides the measures you've taken, it's an excellent idea to follow-up with your rhinoplasty surgeon for an in-person exam.  Best of luck in your recovery!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD