I had my gynecomastia surgery 6 weeks ago " liposuction + gland removed. (photo)

I'm not satisfied by the results. I think I have skin excess I would like to have a second surgery?

About Gynecomastia Revision Surgery

Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Excess skin

Thank you for the question.  I cannot see any photos of you pre- and post-op but I would recommend that you give yourself more time.  If you are dissatisfied with your result (excess skin) as time progresses, speak with you plastic surgeon about your options moving forward.

Dr. JSB

Early Post Operative Healing

Hi lamine,

Thanks for the post. It would be easier to advise if there were a photo. However, at 6 weeks you are still very early in the healing phase. You need to wait at least 6 months to allow the tissues to settle before deciding on whether you need a revision surgery.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dadvand

Babak Dadvand, MD