The doctor just took the cast of my nose & it looks like I have a bump on my nose. Please help I'm freaking out. (photo)

I had a rhinoplasty in 2009,the doctor took out too much bone,last week I had another rhinoplasty,The doctor implanted a restorative layer and lifted the tip up.she said that at the end of the surgery my nose was straight,Today she took the cast off and I have a bump on my nose,She says that my nose will go back to the straight shape it had directly after surgery,I want to know,can this bump go away with time?!! should I tape my nose maybe it can help heal the nose in a better shape?!!

Bump

Trust your surgeon. It is still too early to draw any conclusions. Only your surgeon knows for sure what was done.