My very very little breast after remove...? (photos)

Hello, I want to remove my implants, but I had nothing, I would be even flatter? I am 24 and implants for 3 years (dual plan 255cc) My skin is not very good! I see that most women have less breast after the withdrawal, I may I be completely flat, with just a pin (bigger) that exceeds ?? Desolated for my English, thank you for your help

In person exam required

To a certain extent it is not possible to predict what is going to happen after you remove the implants.  An in person consultation for this complex discussion would help.

Minimal Breast Tissue

If you would be willing to put something back in, talk with your surgeon about using form stable silicone implants.  You would be an excellent candidate for that type of implant and have a nice result.  You didn't mention why you want them out.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

My very very little breast after remove...?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Although no one can predict with certainty, based on your description and pictures, I think that you will end up with a very nice outcome ( similar to your preoperative status) once your breast implants are removed.  In short, you have a lot of favorable characteristics (youth, small implants) on your side, making me optimistic that you will end up with a very nice outcome. Yes, it is possible that you will feel that your breasts are smaller after breast implant removal surgery.  Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.  Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts. Consulting with  well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in person may be helpful.  The attached link may be helpful to you as well. Best wishes.