Am I a candidate for a Non Surgical Nose Job? (photos)

when i push my nose tip with my finger ,it looks smaller and the hump is kinda unnoticeable , and its perfect for me. will a non-surgical nose job lift it up ?

Fillers and

Fillers only mask the bump by recreating or extending the line. This tricks the eye to perceive that the angle is less, hence the bump is reduced. Fillers in this area are at a higher risk than performing cosmetic fillers elsewhere, as there are many many blood vessels in this area. See a Board Certified ENT, Plastics or Dermatologist who has expertise in filling in this area. I always use a HA based filler in this area- namely Juvederm. This should last 18 plus months. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Non surgical nose job with fillers

Hyaluronic acid fillers are the safest to use to re-contour the nose. I have used them to sculpt noses similar to yours by placing the product at the upper portion of the nose right before the hump starts and then a bit in the tip to help with the slight droop. The results usually last a year or two. There are many important blood vessels along the sides and base of the nose so be sure to choose a doctor well versed in facial anatomy.

Christine Hamori, MD

Nasal Filler, the "Liquid Rhino"

Often, when referring to non-surgical rhinoplasty intend to discuss the role of fillers in the nose. Fillers can provide a powerful tool in rhinoplasty but they are incredibly limited and must be performed by surgeons with experience in this field. Fillers provide a mask and hide a defect or cosmetic concern rather than anatomically correcting it. In your case, the appearance of the dorsal hump (or bump) on your nose can be masked by filling the area around it. Over time this augmentation will disappear and the hump will return. Filler will not make your nose appear smaller although it may hide the hump and give you a result you are happy with. 

If you have reasonable expectations of what filler can do for you, there is potential for you to have a great result. 

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician