Can this be done? (Photos)

Dear respected doctors, i need your opinion on this. could this be Done through an endonasal approach? im looking only for a camouflage nothing big ( i don't need spreader grafts ) on the left side is my nose now after rhinoplasty 5 years ago and on the right is a simulation that i created of my expected new nose. As you can see the changes are only minor but still require some grafting. thank you very much.

Slight dorsal enhancement

Your expectations seem realistic and generally could be done through an endonasal approach. However, I would recommend starting with a "liquid rhinoplasty" which uses fillers to augment deficient areas. This would avoid the complications and recovery of surgery but also carries inherent risks as well. Make sure you meet with an experienced surgeon to discuss further. Good luck!

Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Are My revision Rhinoplasty Expectations Realistic?

Your expectations are very realistic , assuming you only need a revision of your dorsum. Although only small grafts will be necessary, select an experienced revision expert because you want subtle changes to achieve the ideal result.

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Almost everything in Rhinoplasty can be done endonasally, with the right training and skill. Work on the dorsum is particularly well suited for the endonasal approach. However, with the limited changes you seek, you may be an excellent candidate for nonsurgical Rhinoplasty - where fillers are used to fine tune and fill in irregularities. Seek an in person examination and consultation with an experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss this further. Good luck!

Michael Yerukhim, MD
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon