Does Retin-A alone get rid of small pimples? (Photo)

I'm a teenager and I have been using retin- a as of July 19. When I see how to get rid of these tiny stubborn pimples I never see Retin- A being used. I usually see benoxyl peroxide.

Thank you for your question. From your photos, it looks like you have comedonal acne, also known as whiteheads and blackheads. Retin-A is a good treatment for comedonal acne because it gently exfoliates your skin to get rid of the whiteheads and blackheads. Benzoyl peroxide is a good product but mainly for its anti-bacterial properties. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your acne, questions, and concerns. Take care and good luck.