What procedure works to rid this mess? (Photo)

Tired of wearing shorts down to my knes! I worked out 4 years" no avail, I do not have money to try everything..I have a 1x shot to fix, Is anything really worth trying" It disgust me to look at myself from the thighs down to my knees" now crepy skin joined my cellulite which is a disgrace" any help that really does work" or do I hide myself all summer

Cellulite treatment

Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.  It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

What cellulite treatment works?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite is caused by connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. It is genetic in nature. Some people can loosen the tension on these bands by decreasing the amount of fat between the skin and the underlying fascial connection. Others just have cellulite and are skinny.

The Cellfina procedure is a minimally invasive one that numbs the area around the dimple on your buttocks or thighs, and then treats the connective bands woven throughout the fat that pull down the skin, creating dimpling seen on the skin’s surface. The Cellfina cellulite procedure works by precisely treating these tethered bands, causing them to fully release. Similar to a rubberband under tension, once released, the treated skin bounces back to smooth itself out in as little as three days.

Weight gain or weight loss should not affect the outcomes and the results have been seen for over 2 years (if not more). It is truly a really exciting new technology that most women can benefit from.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze is a great procedure for the treatment of cellulite in any area of the body. The laser used during the procedure stimulates collagen in the treated area also improving skin laxity. Other benefits from having the Cellulaze procedure include:
Minimally invasive procedure
Treats cellulite from under the skin rather than over the dermis like typical treatments
Quick healing process
Long-lasting results
Single treatment

I would consult with you’re a qualified physician for a full consultation. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

I would highly recommend VIORA to treat your legs. It would smooth the appearance of cellulite and also tighten the skin using heat and radio frequency. You would need a series of six to eight weekly treatments .

Arian Mowlavi, MD