I feel that the Liposuction has accentuated my indentations. (photos)

Is it possible!? The prominent area at slightly smaller except for the right upper hip that has not been touched at all (see in pics how they FORGOT that area) but the indentations are extremely deeper than before. I feel like if I got done by a first timer surgeon! Please doctors I need your opinions! I am devastated I can't even look at myself in the mirror.

Liposuction - indentations are accentuated

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

It is truly difficult to advise you in a situation such as this, when nothing is known about what was done and when. But you do need to raise your concerns with your surgeon, review your before/after photos together and decide if and when a revision is needed and if so, what needs to be done. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction "disaster"

firstly, I'm sorry that you feel so disappointed with your results.

Your photographs are fairly specific to areas and did not provide a broad enough in view to fully evaluate your situation. from what I can see, it appears that you have a substantial amount of loose skin that liposuction never corrects.  It may be that your surgeon should have offered a skin tightening procedure along with your liposuction.  Or, perhaps you refused a skin tightening procedure as your first attempt.

Nonetheless, from the photographs you do provide I think you have a chance for substantial improvement by the performance of a skin tightening procedure such as a butt/ lateral thigh or even abdominoplasty and medial thigh lift.

Always see a surgeon with the full set of surgical skills to help with a problem. If they only do one operation that is the one they will suggest. See a board certified plastic surgeon by the american board of plastic surgery.

good luck

Mark Eberbach, MD

Thank you for your question. I recommend speaking to your plastic surgeon in regards to your concerns . He should be able to correct the areas that make you unhappy . Please also understand there maybe a component of swelling which may last for the first 3 months after surgery. Good luck with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon