Do you think subcision + filler + TCA Cross will be the best method for my acne scars? (Photos)

I apologize for the poor quality photos. It seems like the scars look slightly different each time I take a picture of them. Do you think Subcision+Filler+TCA cross will be the best method for these scars? Would love to hear your thoughts. Also looking for a doctor that performs either subcision or TCA cross within 200 miles of Boston or NYC.

Acne scar treatments

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Acne scar treatment requires a combination of treatment modalities. I often use a combination of the modalities you have mentioned, in addition to lasers. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon