I'm 55 years old and need another fresh up. I am considering the halo or 1440 laser treatment. Any suggestions?

I'm starting to see fine lines around the eyes, mouth and neck. I've had two fx in the past, loved the results but not the down time. Are these comparable and which one would give me better results?

1470 plus 2940 versus 1440

The 1440 wavelength has been around awhile. This wavelength and 1470 are similar enough to be directly comparable. However, in my opinion the devices are not. The Halo HFL also adds a the 2940 wavelength that helps polish the skin and stimulate deeper collagen probably in a synergistic way.  In addition, The 1470 device is highly tunable and adjustable, which I have learned makes a big big difference.  This means more can be done with 1470 as far as percentage and depth than 1440, allowing your provider to customize to your needs.