Problem with my ears - I want to have them more attached look to my head. (photos)

Can you make my ears look the same size Can you make them more attached to my head Can you make the top of my ears more attached to my head

will make your ears closer to your head... and you would have to decide if you just wanted to do your L side or both sides.  Depending on your anatomy and desires, a unilateral procedure could be done in the office under local but its much more comfortable to have it in the OR with anesthesia.  You were sent an email to contact the office if you wished to schedule a phone or SKYPE consultation.  

Otoplasty to make ears look more attached to the head.

yes and otoplasty can do this. It can also make the folds similar. They will not be perfectly the same but no one can look at both ears at the same time to determine this unless you look at each ear individually. See an experienced otoplasty surgeon for this procedure. 

Otoplasty candidate

An otoplasty procedure can accomplish making the ears less prominent and more attached to the side of the head. An otoplasty procedure accomplishes re-creating the anti-helical fold, and setting the entire conchal bowl backwards with permanent sutures. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. For more information and many examples, please see the link below

Otoplasty can be rewarding for all ages.

An "ear pinning" procedure  or otoplasty is a reliable and effective technique for addressing prominent ears. You have more prominence of the left side as compared to the right, and most commonly this is related to the position that the round portion of your ear cartilage takes – the conchae bowl- as it connects to your head.  This and other anatomic abnormalities of the ear cartilages can be modified in a simple procedure performed under local anesthesia. We commonly perform these procedures for children with ear deformities, as well as adults- many who have wanted to address this problem their entire life. In short, have a consultation with an experienced facial cosmetic surgeon experienced in otoplasty, and I have no doubt you will be able to undergo a procedure that makes a substantially positive difference in your appearance – good luck!

Tanuj Nakra, MD, FACS
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon