What's wrong with my left eye? It's looks and fills much bigger than the other. (photo)

I've noticed for several years now that my left eye looks much different than my right. It's gotten to the point where I can fill this differnce in my face. Is there anything I can do?

Uneven

There are many causes of uneven appearing eyes and eyelids.  There can be bony asymmetry and also soft tissue or eyelid asymmetry. Often one can approach with a relatively small surgery to help correct the asymmetry.  Raising one eyelid can have a large affect on the symmetry.

You have mild upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory brow lift that is more noticeable on the left side.

This is mild.  Depending on your motivation, eyelid surgery could be performed to address this.  This would be considered cosmetic eyelid surgery not covered by health insurance.

Uneven Eyes

I would recommend an in-person evaluation by an experienced oculoplastic surgeon.  Many things can cause an asymmetric appearance, including, but not limited to:  one eye that is more bulgy (proptotic) than the other, one eyelid that is higher than the other, and one eye that is significantly more nearsighted than the other.  An experienced oculoplastic surgeon can distinguish between these different conditions and recommend the best possible therapy.

Paul B. Johnson, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon