Rhinoplasty information needed. (photo)

I've been wanting to get my nose done for the longest. It's my biggest insecurity . I want something more thinner ,proportionate to my face and more defined. I feel like my nose takes up my whole face & when people look at me I feel all they look at is my nose. What is the The average cost for rhinoplasty? Downtime? How Long until I can go back to work? I plan on paying for it all up front . what should I expect the pain level to be like and how long until the bruising/swelling goes away?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph.

The nose can take up to a year or longer to fully heal after a rhinoplasty. I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. You can visit the ASPS website for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty information needed

A  Closed rhinoplasty  approach can accomplish making all the changes to the nose with all the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. This can include narrowing the tip and narrowing the bridge. As long as the nose has not been packed, it is not painful. Look for a surgeon who does not pack noses post-operatively. Most patients will have a cast on the nose for one week and visible bruising and swelling for two weeks. Most patients go back to work at approximately 10 days. For more information, and many before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

The cost for a rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. You want to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area and then schedule a consultation with the one or two whose rhinoplasty work you like best. They can assess you in person and then give you specific answers to your questions. In general, you can expect to be swollen at least 2-3 weeks.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds

$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty in general

Expect a cost of about $ 7000.  Expect pain to be moderate.  Expect down time to be about one week. Expect bruising that lasts up to 3 weeks. It takes about 16 months after surgery on nose to get final results from it.  Best way to get your answers is to see a plastic surgeon for a face to face evaluation.  

Get started. You can expect a good outcome.

Vasdev Rai, MD