Restylane silk touch ups. Are there smaller syringes available?

I recently had 1cc syringe of restylane silk, 1/2 syringe under each tear trough.(very minor hollows) Results are are very good but I can see where I might need a touch up in one area at left eye. Are there smaller syringes available for such cases? I can't see needing an entire syringe for the one spot. It seems like it is an expensive waste of product if smaller syringes are not available.

Smaller syringes of Restylane Silk

Unfortunately, for both the physician and the patient, there are not .5 cc syringes of restylane silk or restylane lyft. These are sizes that the company is considering to add so we may see changes in the near future.

Small Syringes of Restylane Silk

Unfortunately, smaller syringes are not available. At my office we sell by the syringe. If a patient does not use all of their product in one sitting we will save their syringe for their next touch up appointment. 

Landon Pryor, MD, FACS
Rockford Plastic Surgeon

Are their half syringes of Restylane Silk?

I wish! I ask our rep and the company about this all the time. There are 0.5ml syringes of Restylane but not of Restylane Silk or Restylane Lyft. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Restylane Silk

Hi Tara,

Thanks for your question.  Restylane Silk only comes in 1 cc syringes however this is a soft, supple, and hydrating filler that can be used in other locations besides under the eye; such as the lips, perioral region, fine lines on the lower face, etc.  For example, I will often only use 0.5 cc (half) a syringe of Restylane Silk into the lip itself and 0.5 cc (the other half) around the lips to deliver a natural look by enhancing in the perioral region (around the mouth) in addition to the lip itself.  I would recommend discussing with your local provider that you would like to use half a syringe as a touch up for the left eye and whether there are other areas on the face that are appropriate for Restylane Silk in order to use the entire syringe.  Good luck!

Melissa K. Levin, MD

Smaller Syringes of Restylane Silk

Unfortunately, Galderma does not make any smaller volume syringes of Restylane Silk. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo :-)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Smaller Restylane Silk Syringes?

Thanks for your question.  Unfortunately, Restylane Silk does not offer smaller syringes as of right now.  At my office, we sell the product by the syringe.  Perhaps you can use the syringe for a different are of the face. Please see a board certified physician who specializes in lip fillers for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

).5 cc Restylane silk?

Hello, and thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, only 1 cc syringes are available presently. I recommend only getting injected by an expert dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Are there smaller syringes of restylane silk?

This is a great question and unfortunately at this time Restylane Silk is only available in a 1 mL/1 cc syringe.  If you did end up needing a touch up in one area and have some left over, restylane silk is such a versatile product that it can be used to help augment your lips or fill any fine facial lines.  If using 1 cc in multiple areas, it will result in a nice but subtle and natural improvement all over.  I hope this helps!

Natalie Attenello, MD

Restylane Silk / Tear Troughs /Nasal labial folds/ Lip Augmentation/ Hyaluronic acid fillers

I appreciate your question.

Unfortunately not.  Restylane silk is currently only available in 1cc syringes at this time.  The product is quite versatile, so if you purchase the syringe and don't use it all under the eyes, it can easily be used in other areas of the face.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Restylane Silk Syringe Size

Unfortunately, no. Restylane Silk is only sold in 1 cc units. But, it's very versatile and can be used in various areas of the face - it's wonderful in the peri-oral region, or to treat specific fine lines (like the 11's, or glabella). If you need a touch-up, and it really bothers you that much, you can always use the product elsewhere! Best of luck. 

Anthony J. Taglienti, MD
Smithtown Plastic Surgeon