Post mommy lift left leg numbness.
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 8
See your surgeon
Mommy lift with left leg numbness
The sharp pain to the "kidney" is likely muscle spasms. These come and go very quickly and can be quite intense. I give my patients muscle relaxants and tell them to take these on a scheduled basis to try and decrease muscle spasms.
All this being said, in my opinion, the most important thing right now is to contact your plastic surgeon. Let him know your issues and concerns and see what his thoughts and recommendations are.
I wish you all the best!
Ankur Mehta MD
You might also like...
Post mommy makeover left leg numbness
Mommy make-over leg numbness
- It is always best to report your concerns to your plastic surgeon.
- The numbness may be the result of positioning at surgery.
- The 'kidney' pain may be muscle spasm -
- But your surgeon needs to know what is going on so s/he can be sure you are healing well.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Mommy Makeover Worry
Wishing you all the best,
Steven Camp MD
Numbness in leg
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.