JUST GOT MY permanent Crowns on my front 4 bottom teeth, should I just use mouthwash for today?

I just got my permanent Crowns on my front bottom teeth should I wait Intel tomorrow to brush them let the cement dry just use mouthwash?

Care of new crowns #DrSoftTouch

Many of today's cements set completely before you leave the dental office. You should brush and floss your crowns just as you would your natural teeth. Enjoy your new smile and I hope this helps! Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

You just need to be careful for the first 20-30 minutes

Congrats on your new crowns! You only need to be careful for the first 30 minutes or so, just until the cement is completely set. Many of todays cements are an even faster set! Enjoy your new smile :)

Hisham Kaloti, DDS
Mississauga Dentist

New Crowns

I'm assuming your crowns were cemented in with a hard cement and if that's the case, you should take care of them normally. You can brush them with toothpaste and floss them. They are good to go!

How to clean my 4 front crowns

It usually take about 24 hours for final setting of the cement for crowns. However, you should brush them and floss them today. Just don't eat any super sticky foods until 24 hours after cementation.

Joseph H. Hidalgo, DDS
Plano Dentist