Non-invasive way to reduce size of my lips? (photos)

Greetings, I would lIke to pose the following inquiry: how do I get a more proporational pout? I always found my lower lip sort of sticks out unevenly. Overall, I am seeking suggestions to make my lips a little more even. I don't know whether fillers will help by making my lips a little more firm or perky, or will make them obnoxiously nig. Either way, I would like some input as to how I can improve their saggy appearence. Thank you in advance. Best, AL

Lip reduction

Lip reduction can be reliably performed in order to achieve a more natural and more proportionate lip. The procedure involves removing a segment of the inner lip. This can be performed on the upper and lower lip. The scars are easily hidden. Most patients are swollen for 1-2 weeks. It is important to seek out a surgeon with experience in lip reduction surgery. Unfortunately there are no non-surgical options to reliably reduce the size of the lips.  Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician