Non-invasive way to reduce size of my lips? (photos)

Greetings, I would lIke to pose the following inquiry: how do I get a more proporational pout? I always found my lower lip sort of sticks out unevenly. Overall, I am seeking suggestions to make my lips a little more even. I don't know whether fillers will help by making my lips a little more firm or perky, or will make them obnoxiously nig. Either way, I would like some input as to how I can improve their saggy appearence. Thank you in advance. Best, AL

Botox Price Calculator

What would you like to change?

Total Price

See the math

Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.

Please enter a valid {{ field }}.

Congrats!

These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.

Lip reduction

Lip reduction can be reliably performed in order to achieve a more natural and more proportionate lip. The procedure involves removing a segment of the inner lip. This can be performed on the upper and lower lip. The scars are easily hidden. Most patients are swollen for 1-2 weeks. It is important to seek out a surgeon with experience in lip reduction surgery. Unfortunately there are no non-surgical options to reliably reduce the size of the lips.  Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Charlotte Physician