I recently had some injections under my eyes to help with what I thought were bags. They did not help at all!! (photo)

Is there anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that could possibly treat this, maybe with laser?

Under Eye Rejuvenation with fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Usually a combination approach is needed. I suggest a combination with lasers, fillers, skin care and microneedling/PRP for treatment of under eye bags. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Under eye concerns

I recommend you meet with a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  You may need to have the filler dissolved before considering further treatment.  If swelling is present, it needs to subside before any procedures can be considered.  After that you can discuss options with the surgeon such as lasers and chemical peels, or surgical options such as a lower blepharoplasty.

Camille Cash, MD

Eyelid bags need surgery and not injections

You need to let this swelling subside. Then see a plastic surgeon for eyelid surgery. Injections are not the way to treat eyelid bags.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Fillers can help, but don't solve the problem

Eye bags come from fat that herniates and projects out from behind the eyeball into the eyelid skin.  If anyone is doing filler around the eyes, they should understand how to evaluate for fat herniation, which is quite different than volume loss.  Filler can be placed below the bags to lessen the severity of the difference between the overfilled eyelid compartment and the possibly deflated cheek, but this should be evaluated by an expert.  

Michael H. Swann, MD
Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon

This could be handled beautifully with a chemical peel.

However, before you race out and have this done, ask yourself if the injections make your bags worse.  If so, the filler should be removed.  If you were treated with hyaluronic acid filler, the unhelpful filler can be removed with an injection of hyaluronidase, and enzyme.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon