How to get fuller lips with filler? (photos)

I've gotten two syringe of juvaderm ultra plus spaced out a month in between each syringe . I still feel like my lips are not as full as I would like . how can I get the ends of my lip fuller because they seem to fold in .. I want them fuller all over not just in the middle. What filler works best?

Getting fuller lips.

Thanks for your question. You have very full lips and you may need to just add additional volume or use a different filler with larger HA particles. Perhaps a different injection technique to roll out the mucosa might give you what you're looking for in the lips. I suggest you speak with several certified injectors to discuss your options. Best, Dr. ALDO