Need help finding a surgeon willing to do a full Tummy tuck with Tricare Prime. Any suggestions? (photos)

I'm a 47 yr old mother of 3 grown children. I had lapband surgery 2 1/2 years ago and at my lowest went from around 235 to 165. I've been around 177 for the past year. I've had documented rashes in my skin folds for over 5 years (even prior to wls. My insurance (Tricare Prime) only covers Panniculectomy and I want to self pay to finish tummy tuck and tight the separation in my muscle wall. Looking for a doctors office that will help with taking my insurance!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Insurance + cosmetic combo case...

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Congratulations on your weight loss and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.
if you are considering a tummy tuck in combination with a panniculectomy, I would suggest to get closer to your goal weight for better results with your cosmetic procedure
Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Wishing you the best in your journey

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.