ENT and Rhinoplasty

I am looking to have a sinus surgery, deviated spectrum fix, and rhinoplasty surgery. I was wanting to find a doctor to combine this surgery all at once. I visited my ent and he wanted to do this but did not show me any photos of what it would look like on a computer and only showed me two pictures of past patients. He was said he doesn't like doing rhinoplastys because they are exhausting. Can anyone recommend a good surgeon for both in the Dallas area?

Surgeon recommendation

Dear domo278, 

There are several excellent surgeons in your area. I know that Brad Bader, MD, is particularly good and takes very good care of his patients. He would be able to help you out and you would be in very good and capable hands. 

Good luck!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double board certified ENT/facial plastic surgeon

A double board certified ENT/facial plastic surgeon can accomplish performing both cosmetic and functional nasal surgery for breathing, in addition to endoscopic sinus surgery. Rhinoplasty is the most difficult procedure in cosmetic surgery, so start by looking for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who has an extensive portfolio of before-and-after photographs of noses similar to your own. Digital computer imaging can also be performed in  the office setting to get an idea what your new nose might look like. For more information about endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty along with diagrams and many before-and-after results, please see the link and the video below

Choosing the Right Surgeon

The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) or the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) have information on how to locate well qualified members who hold certification in both Otolaryngology (ENT) and Facial Plastic Surgery. I am certain that there are numerous, highly qualified surgeons in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who would be happy to consult with you. In my practice, I routinely perform rhinoplasty along with functional surgery for the septum and sinuses and am positive that doctors in your area do the same. Best wishes in your search. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon