Can you have CoolSculpting and then follow up with true sculpting?

How long should you wait between the two treatments? How long must you wait between cool sculpting treatments if you need two?

Thank you for your question. It takes about 3 months to see full results from CoolSculpting. I would recommend waiting the full amount of time before going ahead with another procedure. Regards,

I am not sure what you mean by true sculpting. Generally, it is best to wait about 3 months between coolsculpting treatments as this is the time when you will notice the maximum effect from a treatment session.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting and TruSculpt

Yes we call this a "fire and ice" treatment, but you should see if you are a candidate by going to a body contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.